The City of Enderby releases an annual report every year. The annual report includes the following:
- audited annual financial statements for the previous year;
- tax exemptions and the amount of property taxes that would have been imposed on the property in the previous year if it were not exempt for that year;
- a report respecting municipal services and operations for the previous year;
- a statement of forthcoming municipal objectives.
- a report on Development Cost Charges;
- a report on the off-street parking reserve fund;
- a schedule of employee remuneration and supplier payments;
- a statement of severance agreements.
Download the 2013 Annual Report and learn more about the City of Enderby during the past year!