Report Illegal Dumping

Report a Violation Online

Use this form to report known or suspected illegal dumping within the City of Enderby. Illegal dumping involves the deposit of off-site refuse in a public space, such as a park or road boulevard. It is distinguished from littering by the quantity of material that is dumped. Illegal dumping costs taxpayers money – your tips are valuable! Ticket fines for illegal dumping can be up to $1000, and may be in addition to other penalties or court action.

For all matters involving Crown land, including the Shuswap River, please use the Ministry of Environment’s form for Reporting All Polluters and Poachers or dial 1-877-952-7277. We do not have jurisdiction or enforcement abilities on Crown land.

For matters in the Regional District of the North Okanagan, please contact RDNO. We do not have jurisdiction or enforcement abilities outside of the City of Enderby.

* indicates required field