The 2015 Annual Report for the City of Enderby is now available for public inspection. The Annual Report includes the following:
- 2015 audited financial statements;
- tax exemptions and the amount of property taxes that would have been imposed on the property in 2015 if it were not provided an exemption;
- a report respecting municipal services and operations;
- a statement of forthcoming municipal objectives;
- a report on Development Cost Charges;
- a schedule of employee remuneration and supplier payments.
Council will be reviewing and approving the report on Monday, June 6, 2016
Download the 2015 Annual Report and learn more about the City of Enderby during the past year and what’s in store for 2016!